Friday, August 1, 2014

Last day of summer

Well it is the last day of summer for me.  I go back to pre planning on Monday.  I was saying just a week ago that I wasn't ready for summer to end, then yesterday I knew it was time.  The kids are getting bored with no structure.  They also got board this week because I had to go to professional learning and they had to stay home while I did that.  Ashley has been at band camp and is my only other driver, so they are stuck at home.  Today I want to take the kids to the local water park.  It is not big.  It has only two slides, a pool and a kiddie area but the younger kids enjoy it.  I usually get a lounge chair and a book a and enjoy myself.  I might slide once or twice but I mostly just hang out.  If the weather looks questionable we might go to a movie or something.

Yesterday we kept the baby so that my sister could get some sleep.  Oh I do remember the newborn stage and I hated not getting my sleep.

 
We just loved having her.  She didn't make but three noises but you know that we held her and spoiled her.  Fun fun!
 
We also got an addition to our family a few weeks ago.  It is a puppy.  She is really cute but really bad. I forgot how much work they are.  Like a baby.
 

 
Housebreaking is going great with little accidents anymore.  Every once in a while I find a little present but not as much as in the beginning. 
 
 
I thought this was great so I had to get a picture.  Steven is teaching the kids how to care for the cars.  Last night it was checking oil.  She got it pretty good.
 
 
I like seeing the learn new things.  These are things that you can't learn in school.  You have to learn it in real life.  I am just so glad that my husband will teach the kids these things.  They are lucky and they don't even know it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment