Saturday, August 6, 2016

Weekend shopping plans

Yeah we made it to the weekend.  I had to work all week for the first time in seven weeks. It is always hard to get back into the swing of things.  I need to shop for some things to round out our menu for the week and some things for the kids to take to lunch.  They normally take a sandwich, something crunchy, and some kind of fruit or veggies.  I take the same thing.  Sometimes I take leftovers if I am going to have a place to heat it up and a place to keep it cold.  Right now I am floating throughout the school system, so unless I am at my home school, then I will pack a sandwich or salad.

So here is what I am shopping for:

Sams:

Trash bags
laundry detergent
sliced cheese
shredded cheese
flour tortillas
individual bags of chips
small Gatorade
small bottles of water
bag of apples
bag of some other fruit
salmon for the grill
individual bags of chips
carrots
cucumbers

Local Freshway;

Chicken breasts
Ground beef

Kroger

Lettice
corn
strawberries
yogurt
sour cream
butter
dog food

I will let you know how the shopping turns out and how much I spent.




No comments:

Post a Comment