Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful tonight. I am thankful for a loving husband, thankful for my family, and thankful that we have our health and everything we need. I know so many that don't have all of these and it really breaks my heart when it is kids that don't have what they need. I know kids from school that don't get enough to eat, don't have decent clothes, and don't have anyone that pays attention to them or really loves them. Too many adults are into themselves and the children get overlooked. I also think about all of the poor people that don't have enough, and I think that we don't have alot of money, but we know how to take care of ourselves. We don't have lots of new clothes, but we have lots of great decent clothes from thrift stores and what people have given us. We don't have alot of money to spend on groceries, but we eat simple meals from scratch that are healthy and taste good. Most people if you gave them and bag of dried beans and a bag of rice they wouldn't know what to do with it. I am just saying that some people could be more resourceful than waiting on someone else or the government to help them. I am also thankful for these people:


These are my children and my niece and nephews.  My youngest nephew lives with us and the older two don't, but we think of them as ours.  They really don't have anyone else.  Even when it is crazy around here I love them to pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment