Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Well, we have certainly enjoyed Christmas this year.  We first had our Christmas service at church and the kids sang.


Then on Christmas Eve we went out to the Rock Ranch and looked at Christmas lights.  I gave the kids each new PJs and they wore  them out in the van on the ride.


Then we came home and made cinnamon rolls, drank hot chocolate and watched the Grinch.


I think the kids got great gifts.  I know I did.  My mom got me a Kindle Fire and with how much I love to read I will put it to good use.  We also got the kids a new TV for the playroom.

Today I cleaned for a while and then we went out shopping.  We took Brianna back to the Methodist Home and then went to Game Stop, Wal-Mart and Kohls.  It was crowded and I hate crowds, but the kids wanted to spend some of their Christmas money.  Now we are at home and they are singing a partridge in a pear tree.  Ashley has stolen my Kindle to watch a movie.  I ordered a cord so that we can stream them in from the kindle to the TV.  Aren't we advanced!

They are going to get hungry soon and I want a fire, so I am off to build a fire and heat up leftovers.  I also have a few loads of laundry to work on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment