Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shoe shopping

I took the kids shopping today.  Evan needed some new tennis shoes so we headed to the outlet mall.  Now you would think that the outlets would be cheap, but not as cheap and I would like.  We did find him a pair of clearance Nikes for $30 and a pair of sandles for Emma for $7.  Here is what he ended up with:


They are not my choice, but he liked them.  Then the kids wanted to go to Horse Town.  I had to preface the trip with the fact that we were not going to buy anything.  The kids tried on some boots and really wanted them, but they are so expensive.  Especially when were are going to start wearing sandles and flip flops in two more months.  Emma liked these:

These boots were so Emma.  They were pink and sparkley.  Natalie found some that she liked.

She also liked these:



They also liked most of what was in the store which probably means that we are true country people.  Oh well, it could be worse.  We did have fun though.  Then we came home and did some housework. I cooked mac and cheese, squash casserole, and fried fish all from the freezer.  I also made a double batch of blueberry muffins to take to Leesburg tomorrow.  We are going to our old church to see our former pastor.  He is retiring and we love him.  We have to leave early in the morning so I better get kids in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment