Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cranberry Pork Roast

I had promised that I would share some recipes from my freezer cooking. I don't want to share them until we have tried them so that I could recommend them or not. I highly recommend the cranberry pork loin. It was so easy and good. I bought a really big pork loin from SAMs and cut it into four pieces for four different dinners. Depending on the size of your family and how much meat you eat, you might be able to get four dinners out of it or you might only want to get three.  Anyway, I put my pork roast in a freezer bag with a can of whole craberry sauce and a package of onion soup mix and put it in the freezer.





  On cooking day I ran the bag under hot water to loosen it and put it in the crockpot on low. I also added some baby carrots that we're getting dry.  When I got home at 5:00 I chopped the meat and put it back in the sauce and added a little water.  I cooked pasta to go with it but it would have been good with rice too.  I served it with home canned green beans.



No comments:

Post a Comment