Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Getting stuff done.

I am trying to get a few last things done before school starts back up. With the start of school starts work for me and college classes and football and soccer and and and...  Do you see what a I mean. Busy busy busy.

Yesterday I took my mom to Woodstock to Bread Beckers. It is a small place where we buy all of our wheat for whole wheat baking. I love going there. I always learn something new. It's is kind of like hanging out with the hippies, which I guess I have kind of evolved over the years into a cross between a hippie and a redneck.   Anyway the trip was fun and informative. I enjoyed the time with my mom. We don't see eye to eye on everything but we don't let that hinder our relationship. We just agree to disagree.


No comments:

Post a Comment